Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Guerilla

Rockin on down to the south coast today. I'm taking my new baby for its first real highway run (and mountain climb for that matter). Dropped past the servo to fill up before the trip. Petrol was a mere $1.14 today for unleaded. However the useless pricks only had Unleaded (91 RON), BP Ethanol Mix and Optimax (98 RON), but no 95 RON mix fuel. I've yet to be convinced that $0.13 extra a litre for OptimaxSuperFuel is giving me any kind of major fuel economy saving over 91 RON fuel. Something I definately need to look into is a ECU remap for higher octane fuel?

I get to clean the car again too. Steve kindly left quite a reasonable selection of leftover subway all over the front seat. No one is ever eating in my car again. Speaking of cleaning, dare I ask the question that "Why is it every time I wash the car it rains dirt the next day?" So flamin annoying.

Anyway, Ruth and I are gonna spend a couple days kickin it down with Ghetto Dave at Guerilla bay. I'm expecting a rather busy house when I arrive there if what Ghetto Dave said numbers were going to be like. Regardless I'm seriously looking forward to having a few brews, getting some fishing done and probably getting more sun burnt (I'm still suffering some pretty good pink belly from my Christmas morning effort). This will be the third? time I've visited Ghetto Dave's south coast palace and I can say despite the fact that neither of us ever really catch anything the trip is always a lot of fun.

In other news.. What am I talking about.. I don't have any other news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home