Monday, January 02, 2006

Another Year Passed

So again another year has rolled over.
This is the longest I've been home in the past week and I am certainly looking forward to my own bed.

I spent NYE as designated driver and as such decided that I would celebrate NYE starting new years day. Ended up hanging out with a mate Tom whom it turns out lived in Amman circa 1983/4? when I also lived there. Amusing conversations persued over many games of pool and many beers down the West's Club. This then resulted in a drunken stagger across the road into the Jamo swimming pool/slide complex. I decided given my state and attire that any attempt to swim would more than likely result in drowning and left Tom to enjoy the water whilst I enjoyed the local scenery. Of which there was quite a decent amount of viewing.

I've only just dumped the camera and since refilled it again. So I have much to go through before I'll stick some things up. I will however get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home