Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Grindstone

Well I'm back at work.

This is a two edged sword. It's good to be back at it. I really do wish i was still on holiday tho. However Summernats is this weekend and that should prove very entertaining. For quite a number of reasons!

I have a lot of thing I want to achieve this year. I really am looking at (here comes a nice cliche) putting my best foot forward. Anyone that knows me, would agree that given the way my feet smell.. This could be rather ambitious.

Anyway. I have work to do and food to consume.

2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

Ah, the judeo-christian work ethic, in the flesh. I would never have believed it if I didn't read it here.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I can smell them from here

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home