Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hilarity ensues.

What a night/morning. Slept in and didn't hit town untill 3:30am. By 5:30am both Ruth and I were well on the way to absolutely plastered. Home at 8:30am.. I'm sure that is not how the normal weekend routine is meant to work is it?

Ruth managed to get into fisty cuffs with another girl at a gay club. Fucking hilarious. I also for the first time experienced 'hetrophobia'. Interesting to say the least - I'm very seriously debating having quite a massive spray about this. I'm not impressed. Equality and rada rada.. What a fucking load of absolute fucking crap. Tacos and wine for dinner. Food and wine connoisseur I am not - it was still good tho.

Plug and lead change despite being a pain in the arse has worked an absolute treat. Performance improvement++. Plugs looked just like standard wear which was a massive relief. It is one of those things when doing plugs. There can be many nasty things exposed at such a time. Still suffering from dreadful pinging despite running 98 RON fuel. Depending brand wise and tank level it does seem to almost dissapear which just makes things more baffling. Must investigate ECU to see if there is an after market EPROM installed. I'm almost convinced there is. Debating trying SHELLs 100 RON but the asking price is just ridiculous. Near 10 cents a litre more than 98 RON. I doubt it is worth even the trial??

So back to it tommorrow. Sydney trip this week. BOOOO. I hate Sydney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home