Saturday, January 28, 2006

News?

I've been forced (a mild over exaggeration) to watch quite a bit of tennis lately.
I'm still not a fan, but can certainly appreciate the skill at Grand Slam level. 215km/h serves are nothing to sneeze at by any stretch of the imagination.

I visited my house again today briefly which was infact very brief. Grab shit and run sort of visit. So the big news is I'm very seriously looking at re-locating. Once the GSR is gone, my ball and chain are no longer. There are a few options I am looking at, but plenty of thought needs to go into it all. I certainly would enjoy living closer to a decent pub/town/friends/work. My current work run of a morning is a breeze. Afternoons make me want to kill people.

It was overly quiet at work today. Stick a public holiday on a Thursday and just about half of Canberra takes a 4 day weekend.

Any how, I'm off to go make some noise (DJ type things). So all the best to me.

Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home