Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Flat Chatter

Busy busy busy.

Having a ball, despite not having lived in my own house in over a week. The head has recovered plenty too.

I know I had some things to share, but my mind is a total blank after having played tennis not long ago. Very happy with how well I lasted. My tennis skills improved quite well over the hour+ we played which also made me reasonably happy. Especially given how long it has been since I picked up a tennis racket.

I Have a Sydney trip next week which I would rather pretend is not going to happen. Entire day in a dark room watching powerpoint presentations. My idea of fun.. not. I'm sure I am going to learn 'lots'. Corporate schmoozing.

One day this century I am sure I'll get home.

Word to the wise.

3 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

ah, tennis. racquet. must find. soon (ish).

11:08 PM  
Blogger tomic said...

thanks for the spelling pointer there father.

12:24 AM  
Blogger phil said...

that, believe it or not, was incidental (though easily foreseen, I suppose.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home