Saturday, January 21, 2006

Friends.

I had an interesting chat with a friend last night.

I swear relationships are designed to drive people nuts. So many people I know that know what they want and they just can't have it. It is a sad truth. I really wish there was more I could do for them. The truth hurts sometimes, but given the year I had I just don't believe in 'beating round the bush' anymore. It is a royal waste of everyones time. It can be hard to choose between all or nothing, but sometimes you have to make that jump. Some people are blessed with option of having that 'inbetween' level of friendship, but that too can end in disaster. There is no safe ground. You just have to go for it sometimes.

2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

and?

4:45 PM  
Blogger tomic said...

my little sister. this is all getting quite intraverted.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home