Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I thawt I saw a puddy tat.

I only went to go to sleep 25-30 mins ago. Its 25 to 2am in the morning. I know it is late.

Now to explain myself briefly, I have suffered from sleep paralysis before. I fucking hate it. I get it when I'm stressed. To be clear, at this point in time.

I am not stressed.

I felt myself heading towards the inevitable tho not long ago. When it starts there is _nothing_ I can do. All of a sudden tho, it just went. Not a frequent occcurance. Infact I think this is a first. I can sometimes escape it, but it never just 'stops'.

Next thing I know, I'm obviously in the middle of what is well.. I can only describe as an hallucination. I don't have full movement, however it feels like I'm just dozing with enough energy for small movements. Normally when I suffer sleep paralysis I can see however my body is totally locked. It usually is quite terrifying.

I felt and heard something small jump up on my bed. It was/felt like a small four legged animal 1-2kg. I felt it sit down on top of my feet. I wiggled. It got up. Walked down my back and proceeded to give the back of my neck a sniff/lick. Wiggle again and it relocates back down my back to rest on my feet again. By this time, I'm convinced theres a small cat in my room. I give a small kick with my feet, I hear a small 'meow' and I hear it jump onto the floor.

Minutes? Later I get up, turn the light on and look. Theres nothing. Of course theres nothing. But for me to go into the begining stages of sleep paralysis, then hallucinate and then wake again all within 35 minutes is something all together new for me.

Not sure what to make of it.

Maybe I'm telling me I need more company at home and need a cat?? (I am a cat person and have been without a cat around for many years).

Food for thought. Back to bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats are teh ghey, buy a puppy ya pussy.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're dreaming, old cat being sent express post

8:03 PM  
Blogger tomic said...

I wish it was just a normal dream. But it was far removed from that.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home