Monday, January 09, 2006

I love Cricket.

Don't tell me Roy (Symonds) doesn't have the luck of the Irish on his side. Dropped catches haunted him. Martyn was also brilliant. Brilliant effort from the lads in the 20-20 game this evening. Great evening viewing.

I was also really impressed by the in-game conversations with Smith. Technology being put to some interesting use. I do fear however that commentators may end up getting in the shite by over using or distracting a player. How ever a 20-20 game is a brilliant test bed as the game it self despite being very fast moving is also quite 'fun'. Which was made evident by both Smith and all the players.

Who said 20-20 wouldn't be popular. 38,000 at the Gaba. Why wasn't I there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to mention one of the commentators referring to the batting team being in the "dugout". God help me we'll become the 52nd state of the US if it kills us - which, of course, it will.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home