Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's Sold. It's Sold, It's Sold It's Sold.

Took the deposit yesterday for Gizza.
The last major step before I can relocate is complete.
Most bloody excellent. Joel and his brother came past my place
and had a quick inspection and discussion. A deposit was exchanged and arrangements have been made for relocation of the vehicle. I am most happy about this.

Work is bedlam. Today the IT guys show up to relocate our counter to the back area (read toilets and tea room). I'm going to be working underneath a set of stairs for the next 5-6 weeks. Let us hope transition today is smooth.

Anyway.. Off to work I go. I go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy.

That posse of rusting corollas must miss the bits-n-pieces tho.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home