Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm freakin out man

Urgh.. It's rather hot. In particular it is just plain muggy and yuck.
The Sydney drive was better than expected. I'm an absolute retard tho (yet again proven). I forgot to bring music and I managed to stuff the pre-set stations on the radio. So I ended up listening to the same shit on ABC national through the day on various AM radio stations.. AWB. George Bush and his diatribe... It was absolutely unrelenting.

So the weekend is upon us. I've got a beer and I'm Dj'n again tomorrow night.

Sweet one brutha.

1 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

you can't imagine how distressed I am to realise that my 8c a day is paying for you to be indoctrinated by marxists. I want my money back. toth, you probably now know everything that's happening in Goulburn.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home