Saturday, February 04, 2006

Assumptions. The mother of all ......

I'm just about ready to crack heads over this shit. I've had a gutfull. In particular from people who really should know better. Yes. I am being vague.

Caught up with Duncan and the lads this arvo. All seem well which is good.
Spent some time at home snoozing on my couch which was also was rather good.

Still have no idea what to do about moving. I have a few options and one of them despite probably being the dearest of them all I think makes sense. I just hate spending money. In particular so much on rent.

Mixing later this evening which I am looking forward too. Here is hoping that this year keeps going well for me and my music.

Peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

that's setting new standards for 'vague' ....

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home