Sunday, February 26, 2006

The United Family Front

So it was the big family shin dig this weekend. Certainly was
1)Entertaining
2)Outright painfull
3)Repeat
4)Profit???

I did get to spend an evening at the pub with my mother which was good. The food was even quite reasonable. Excellent.

My big exciting news is I finally acquired some new books. It has been a while since I last bought one and it was so poor I didn't finish despite multiple attempts. I'm even hunting down a book I've been after for ages, but it appears it may be harder to acquire than I first thought.

I really need to organise some more photos for you all, have some doozies to share but that would require something akin to 'working' and 'IT' both of which I've had a gutfull of doing in my spare time.

Tonight should be pretty quiet. Me, a couple of James Squires, one of my new books and if all goes well some sort of decent movie to watch.

More news when something actually happens.

3 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

Posting this yet again: DJ556 eta 11.15. More family incoming.

10:00 PM  
Blogger phil said...

remind me to tell you about my friend the consultant and his looow commodore when I come down.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello brudda. Just got your message. I is good, and I is home (as you know). So sorry I couldn't come to the party (i did try, honest). Will probably be down for the actual birthday.

wooo to the hoo

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home