Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Attitude

Something I've most definately learnt of late is your attitude wether concious or not reflects heavily on your body language.

It isn't something I've ever really considered before. But it is quite clear that now I have a whole bunch of things I'm really enjoying and looking forward too that my body language is certainly quite different.

And it is certainly reflecting back at me.

Not there yet, but sure as the sun rises, I'm a lot happier where I am right now and theres only forward from here.

/endfeelgoodstory

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, innit cute?

7:04 PM  
Blogger phil said...

Well yes, it is, but...having been on a very similar journey myself even this late in life, the effect on 'internal equilibium' is pretty bloody amazing. That said, the spelling is still atrocious (yeah, not important, I know).

8:26 PM  
Blogger phil said...

A packing and moving story for ya.

12:12 AM  
Blogger tomic said...

and that there is. Just a pile of stuff in the middle.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home