Friday, April 07, 2006

Overlord

F*ck me sideways 'Working For The Man' can be bloody tiresome. Long hours, extremely irritating people. The list goes on.

There's always that big pipe dream that I'm going to find something I like doing or am capable of producing on my own and start my own business. But everywhere you look all you see is franchises and multi-nationals swallowing up all that lives and breathes. This is rather ironic as I currently work for a said 'multi-national'. However I really can not beat my conditions. Especially in comparison to working contract like I had for many many years prior. How the freakin bejesus does one win at this game?

1 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

1) Edumacation.
2) Self-belief, but you'll need to get some advice from someone other than me on this:-) Theory is good.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home