Thursday, March 23, 2006

MX5

Drove a MX5 today, 2000 ish era.

Legal Go-Kart. What more need be said. Fantastic feedback through the steering wheel, pretty good driving position. All very neat. Way to small to be practical for myself, but if you were looking for a street/track car I can see why so many people run these. Even for the little 1.6 engine, she scoots very well. God forbid you ever want to take more than a handbag or small carton with you. There is not the space. Visibility was interesting, having mirrors set further out than normal aiding in the massive blind spot created by soft top. However I'm sure without the top, well.. You could see everything.

Much fun to be had.

3 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

shame you couldn't have a drive of the Robin Hood to compare them. My money would be on the MX5.

10:35 PM  
Blogger tomic said...

god damn my height deficit.

11:49 PM  
Blogger tomic said...

and yes. from what i know. the mx5.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home