Friday, June 16, 2006

Burn

Back. Sort of.

I've been absolutely flat out with work of late. Has been keeping me very busy indeed. I'm being sent to Wodonga for a week to help close a shopfront up which should prove very interesting. At least I'm getting put up for the week and I'm being flown there and back! Plus I'd assume there are allowances aswell for feeding and other such activities.

Otherwise I've had a few things late which have been some what taxing.
1- Lost a headlight on the Calais. After many evenings in the dark it was discovered an entire loom had unplugged itself. Don't I feel like the idiot.
2- My sub has decided to give it up. I will be investigating further, but if she is toast I am going to be most upset. Secondly I will not be looking forward to spending the same amount of money again on another one. Maybe this might encourage me to upgrade my front speakers and head unit? I need to remove the head unit and see what options I have. X my fingers there are some pre-outs there. I really would like to keep the stacker and steering wheel control / whole original unit there if possible.

I've finally started putting some evening time into writing music again. My word have things become a lot more complicated than in my tracking days of the late 90's. It is like learning it all over again which is proving to be a challenge. More challenging is trying to do this on a couch. This is a situation I really wish I could find a solution for.

1 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

I reckon your mate ryza needs to link the cycling story in his first piece to the emergency ward story in his second. I'd tell him myself but I can't be bothered going through a myspace signup procedure.

ooorng!!!!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home