Monday, January 09, 2006

Don't Stop. Wiggle Wiggle & Digital Evidence #2

So begins another week. This summer is certainly quite busy at work with a few big challenges coming in the next few weeks. We are staring down the barrel of a refurb for our showroom and we will continue trading during this period. When I say refurb, they are knocking the entire thing down and starting again. It is going to be very interesting to say the least. It will be great once we are done, but I am not looking forward to the period during. Looks like I get to cable up the tea room in the back of the warehouse as a semi-office for the cross over period.

For this reason.. I've planned when to take my holiday. Come end of April I'll be shooting north for 10 odd days. Can't wait.

So there it is.. For entertainment, here is some more Digital Evidence.

Here are a couple pics from NYE - taken at the Rock Climbing centre event.





Spent a little time this evening working on my home audio setup. I've ended up with a tower.. I really need to get myself a decent entertainment unit. And no, thats not what is there now..



In other exciting news, I did this late last week.



FYI.. I did actually finish the job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home