Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fear the Rodeo

Well I've got the work tank now. Urghhh.
2005 Rodeo LT Ute. It looks kinda pretty-ish for a ute from outside. Inside it feels like a Daihatsu from the early ninties. It is the most unimpressive vehicle to drive and I know it is going to be absolutely appaling on the highway (damn rear leaf suspension).

Regardless I'm not paying for the fuel it guzzles. It would probably be as thirsty as the Calais just with no way near the fun noise factor the Calais can make. This thing just sounds like it's farting the entire time. Sadly, it ain't one of those ha ha you farted noises. It just sounds bad. Infact everyone I've ever heard has.

I did get the option to drive my baby, but I get no additional expenses because I have access to a work vehicle to use. That and why rack up 600+ kms on mine when I don't have too?

I could have a well whinge about tomorrow right now. I'm dreading being stuck in that room all day.

Did I mention corporate schmoozing? I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home